Spanish Tuition for Groups
Level 2 – Intermediate Spanish, 30 hours (2 hours per week)
The focus at this level is to build upon the basic Spanish knowledge you will have assimilated as a beginner. To this end, sentence structures will become slightly more complex and your Spanish vocabulary will increase accordingly.
A selection of what you will learn on this intermediate Spanish course:
• Describing your house and the are in which you live.
• Introducing verbs in the present tense.
• Broadening you ability to make descriptions. Explaining adjectives and their use.
• Writing a postcard.
• Talking about your daily routine.
• Reading exercises involving short stories to increase vocabulary and comprehension.
• Describing a member of your family or your best friend.
• Introducing short written pieces to be translated.
• Shopping for clothes and related Spanish vocabulary.
• Introducing listening material (only material recorded by native Spanish speakers is used).
A small amount of homework is set on a weekly basis in order for the student to practise their Spanish outside lesson hours.